Monday, September 10, 2007

FEATURING 4









1. Please tell us a bit about yourself ?

Sherice: I am constantly evolving, learning to understand, and living each day trying to be better. I VERY creative and sometime don’t know what to do with all of the ideas I come up with. I absolutely LOVE children, although I have no children, I believe that they are so precious and we can learn everything from them. My passions are fashion and performing whether it’s on stage, film or television or in the forms of singing, dancing, and acting. I am very competitive and love to be the best! I’m also a helpless romantic…LOL!


2. What made you start modeling
and why ?

Sherice: To be blunt and honest, at FIRST it was to validate that I was beautiful. There was always someone telling me I should model because I was tall and beautiful but I truly did not believe I was a pretty girl. So I did it out of curiousity and validation. Then after time of evolving and understanding of myself and the business I began to do it becuz I am beautiful and UNIQUE and my look could make money!!

3. What's the hardest of modeling work, and what's the best ?

Sherice: The hardest is when you don’t get the job you wanted really badly and the best is when you do…and the money is sweet!!

4. What?s your favorite brand photographer you dream of working with
one day in the future ?

Sherice: I really would of LOVED to be shot by the late Herb Ritts. I have no words for his mark in photography. Mario Testino, Steven Klein, Marcus Klinko, Karl Lagerfeld, David Lachapelle, and of course, Annie Leibovitz…


5. Do you think working as a model is dumbing or educating ?

Sherice: I can only speak of myself and I believe that this experience for me was educating. Not only is this a business ran by ME but I learned a lot about myself in this industry as well. Being rejected a lot, can test your strength and really see what you are made of. I’ve never been with an agency so I’ve freelanced my whole career so, I really took care of the business aspect of modeling as well as the actual work! I wonder how different it would have been if I was taken care of by an reputable agency…hmmmmmmmmmmm

6.Have you ever worked in Asia before and what is your opinion about it ?

Sherice: I have never worked in Asia but for some odd reason I thought that they were into the African-American looking model. Don’t know where I got that from!!!


7. What suggestions could you give to aspiring models starting out ?

Sherice: This is NO game! The fashion industry is NO JOKE! And you must be serious about yours if you want to be successful and make money. Just like a small-business you must expect to invest in yourself. You must also think of how you want to BRAND yourself…what is your “thing” that makes you stand out from the rest? Just like a small business you must also learn what your competion is…what is your market like? Do your research on anything you choose to do and make sure you are not late!!!…LOL

8. Please tell us what projects you have been working on, and what projects
waits in the pipeline ?

Sherice: To be honest, I am not sure if I will continue to model, unless an agency picks me up! I am working on focusing my career on being an actor. It’s a mystery…even to myself! If you really wanna know you can check up on me at my myspace page: www.myspace.com/passion7


9. What have you learned from modeling ?

Sherice: I learned to never give up on your dreams…no matter what the outcome is you gain sooooooo much more from experiencing from the journey!!

10. And finally last question, what does it men to you being featured
on this unique blog UNIVERSAL PLAYER !

Sherice: Well, first of, I am honored that Patrick wanted to feature lil ole me…and I must say I could use the international exposure!!! Thank you Patrick!!! **MUAH**

Thanks once again "Sherice" for letting me featuring you on UNIVERSAL PLAYER.

"Sherice" UNIVERSAL PLAYER WISHES Good luck with everything and more success to you in the future ;)

Looking forward to see you again soon on FEATURED UNIVERSAL PLAYERS !

UNIVERSAL PLAYERs, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE "SHERICE" YOUR "PLAYER TALK" HERE.

AND FOR MORE OF SHERICE, PLEASE VISIT HER ON "SHERICE YVETTE" ON MYSPACE.COM

FOR BOOKING OR ENQUIRIES REGARDING "SHERICE YVETTE'.

PLEASE CONTACT; patrick@ribbsaeter.com

CHEERS,

UNIVERSAL PLAYER