Sunday, September 23, 2007

FEATURING 8


1. Please tell us a bit about youself ?
Diva:
Hello Patrick, hello Players my name is Pablo CHESTER, called the “Paris black DIVA”
I come from Africa and I live in France & Monaco. I’m single (in your country), 1m80 for 67 kgs(ok, 70kgs).  23 years old (what? I swear on my Christian DIOR bag!). At the beginning, I was famous in Paris for my Parties in the best V.I.P clubs(thanks to my TEACHERS David Guetta & Puff Daddy). After that I wrote my travels & jet-set life for several fashion magazines. I became progressively this funny Ladyboy who likes fashion, diamonds & beautiful things (like men & Dolce-Gabbana)! The cherry on the cake is my sudden celebrity on internet with my pablochester.com blog! In 1 year I became the queen of diary blogs! It’s so fun to be famous even on internet, you are in touch with many people across the globe (I don’t fell alone anymore)! In January I’ve made the cover of one Japanese fashion magazine about my blog success and my love story with a famous soccer player...I’m singer and I hope you will love my future album!
 

2. What doe’s it takes to be the queen of Paris etc ?
Diva:
Queen of Paris ? Me? I don’t think so! Queen of blogging, maybe! Queen of bitches, totally! Paris is an amazing city, I’m famous there but the real queen is the Eiffel tower, and Paris Mayor Bertrand Delanoë!
I’m just the little black (mamba) who loves people & expensive things!


3. Jet-setting all over the world. What kind of enjoyment doe’s that bring you?
Diva:
Jet-set underground exactly! Me and my personal assistant HUGO, who’s my best friend (and my brain), prefer to sleep in a 5 stars hotel and eat Kebabs sandwiches and pizzazz in downtown (it’s more exciting)! You learn a lot when you travel! You can see different cultures and make your own opinion about clichés! I have the chance to be invited all around the world from Asian, Arabic’s and Jew friends, it makes me be an open-minded person! Luxe is good when you’ve knew poverty (like me) and life cost. When I was young, I was looking dynasty (the Tv show), then I sweared to live in that luxury atmosphere as Alexis Carrington, and I’m still trying to be like that bitch, lol.

With Singer "Amy Winehouse"

In fact during 4 years I was engage with a billionaire (a real) who treated me like a princess(wouahhhh)! I was living on a yacht in Monaco, wearing haute couture dresses, diamonds rings & jewels, having my own car driver, fur coat(yes I know shame on me, but I was young) blah blah blah… But during this beautiful period of my life I wasn’t really happy. I was a brut diamond in a satin box but life isn’t just that! Now I know even you got money can’t buy the essential, love! The simple things are best and better when you can share them with someone you loves(sniff I’m so romantic)! Jet-set is dead with Agha Khan (remember), this word is used so badly! This life in society can help you to find a certain kind of friends, rich husbands, business or if you’re lucky, “the Big love…” but I think I had a lot of joy in this cruel Jet-set universe!

With Singer "Gwen Stefani".


4. Being on the gossip magazine, news, fans etc.. How do you handle the attention?
Diva:
I’m not a big STAR, but I’m the mega Star of my life! People likes to read my funny stories on my blog, from my business to dates with other celebrities!
Last year the story about me and one of my friend who became my lover brokes all the statistics! This story creates a buzz on me, I don’t know why, but it’s like that! Maybe cause he was straight, Muslim, and not famous! With my help (and only in few months) he makes magazines photos, starts modelling with success, but some of his jealous closest friends turned this love story down and pushed him to break up with me because he was married with a girl who wears flip flap with socks(beurk)! Internet was trying to kill my big love! I received the support from many Net surfers who understood my real distress (for the first time). This situation creates a bond between me and the public till now! With the other side of the celebrity…Crazy fans who spy me when I’m in Paris with Hugo, who diverted information on the web, and insult all boys around me, but all publicity is good to keep! On my blog there’s not just my love & futile affaires, there’s  sex, news people, fashion & music video, all (my) good things. I’m now keeping secret all my personal love stories; you know what I’m talking about Patrick…

With Soccer Player "Ronaldinho".
 
 
5. Being in media and news, as a celebrity what responsibilities comes with it?
Diva:
when you are famous all the things that you write or say could be interpreted positively or negatively,  it depends on the public(I know what I’m talking about)!
Without communautarism I have to represent Shemales, blacks, gays & girls (sometimes). In France you have to work harder than everyone! I’m trying with lord’s help(and Vogue) to give a little bit of dream! I’m happy when i meet someone who tells you “Pablo you are so funny, i love your work and your personality. You give me the desire to be free like you”. With that kind of words I have to work harder in view to makes others people happy! I am like a confidant for some girls or young boys who can see in me a kind of model for their future coming out. Be Gay or shemale is not a shame finally!
 
6 I’m sure people have approached and pointed out you resemble supermodel Naomi Cambell, how do you feel about that ?
Diva:
Are you joking Patrick? Naomi Campbell could be my mother (lol), but I accept this comparison with the fabulous naughty panther (it’s better than Serena Williams, lol).
I know Naomi Campbell since my 19 years old and she was my model. She was one of the first person of the long list of celebrities who supported and helped me to push few doors! Big respect! She’s an icon, but please make a baby Naomie, it’s time now. I can manage all billionaires alone!
9. What turns you on ?
Diva:
Pouvez-vous répéter la question? Love…


10. What Projects are you currently working on? 
Diva:
I’m presently working on my own clothes “haute couture” collection.  I’ve been signed by a big edition company in view to write my own book (not about me). I’m still searching producers for my music album
because I would like to sing in different languages like Thaï, Japanese, or Brazilian. It’s my personal project!  My blog gives me a lot of work too (you can’t imagine how it’s hard to find naughty things for you!!!!)


12. Where do you want to be in 10 years from now?
Diva:
If God wants I’ll be in my big House in Miami with my love, my friends and family with paparazzi all around off course!


13. Being featured on the UNIVERSAL PLAYER, what does that mean to you?
Diva: 
Can we talk about this later? It’s time to watch desperate housewives!
I’m honoured pat you know it…


14. Any message for you fans and followers ?
Diva:
I would like to thanks all my fans for their support and help to pass my messages of tolerance! Life is short, try to make this one beautiful, if you can’t you’ll probably do it in your next life, don’t worry!


Hugo please stops to take my Chanel jacket! Enemies keep watching my adventures and choke! And You Mr Pat Merci beaucoup mais j’ai oublié mon string chez toi hier! I will always love you!
Players feel free to send me love by email, I really need it, because I love someone who loves his ex-wife.

Thank once you again Princess of Pareeee for letting the UNIVERSAL PLAYER interviewing you.

Patrick:
Wish you all success for the future....
Yes, you’d better! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep watching my universal lover Patrick Ribbsaeter/UNIVERSAL PLAYER
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DIVA WEBSITE

PABLO CHESTER ON MYSPACE